This lesson intends to provide the learner about some basic ideas about innovation,diffusion and adoption.It focuses on the definitions and the processes with emphasis of their understanding and application in the rural development context in areas of RNR sector. However, the application is not restricted to the RNR sector only, but the principles can be applied to other social and economic spheres.
After completion of the module the participants will be able to understand why some farmers embrace new technologies more readily than other farmers, and why some farmers do not take up new technologie at all. The participants will be in a better positions to intervene more effectively in the development process.
By the end of the lesson the participants will be able to
- define innovation, diffusion and adoption
- understand the variuos factors of adoption
- understand the process of adoption
- gain a better understanding of the development process in a rural setting
- apply the learning outcomes beyond the RNR sector
Class 12 pass in Science with biology. eligibilty criteria...
Bhakta Shangshon/Samdrup Rigyel, CNR Lobesa Bhutan
Tele. no 00975 2 480564 email address: firstname.lastname@example.org